How to Choose a Fractal
- The program will automatically load a file called default.ifs if it exists in the same folder as the program.
- To choose a different file, select File\Open IFS File (ctrl-O).
- From the open dialog box, choose an IFS file.
- The first IFS in the file will be displayed in the IFS window (this is considered the "current IFS".) You can choose a different IFS from the list in the Fractals menu.
- If you create a new IFS or make changes to the current IFS, you can save the current IFS to the list in the Fractals menu or save the current IFS to a file.