- Classic Iterated Function Systems, Larry Riddle, Agnes Scott College
- The Dynamical Systems and Technology Project at Boston University. Lots of neat links, including Java Applets and fractal movies.
- Winfeed. Rick Parris's Peanut Software for drawing IFS and many other dynamical systems. The official site is no longer supported but you may be able to find the software online through a Google search.
- The Chaos Game. This is a java program that lets you play the "Chaos Game" with Sierpinski's Triangle. See if you can figure out how to win.
- Chaos in the Classroom. Excellent set of web pages by Bob Devaney about fractals, including the Sierpinski Triangle, self-similarity, and fractal dimension.
- Geometry of Self-Contacting Binary Fractal Trees by Benoit Mandelbrot and Michael Frame.
- Self-Contacting Binary Trees by Don West, Department of Mathematics, SUNY Plattsburgh.